lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

Nuestra primera película

When You Say Nothing At All

(BSO NOTTING HILL)


It´s amazing how you can speak right to my heart

Without saying a word, you can light up the dark

Try as I may I could never explain

What I hear when you don´t say a thing


The smile on your face let´s me

know that you need me

There´s a truth in your eyes saying you´ll never leave me

The touch of your hand says you´ll catch me if ever I fall

You say it best when you say nothing at all



All alone I can hear people talking out loud

But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd

Old Mr. Webster could never define

What´s being said between your heart and mine



1 comentario:

Juan Carlos dijo...

Jo! que bonito... yo acabo de ver "Camino" y estoy de un sensible que no veas....

¡Qué poco recomendable es ver este tipo de películas solo y qué suerte de que esta que nos muestras fuera la primera de muchas que habéis visto juntos y aún os quedan por ver!


There´s a truth in your eyes saying you´ll never leave me

Que esa verdad dure para siempre